About tecno Spark K7:The tecno spark k7 is running under the android 7.1 Nougat + HiOS custom UI, it is powered by 1.3ghz Octa-Core Media Tek Processor, 1gb ram and 16gb ROM, expandable up to 32gb using micro SD. It has a 3,000mah built in battery.
How to install Tecno spark k7 stock Rom using SP flash tools:This method requires a PC, and also the SP flash tools installed on your system if not install first on your OS, before proceeding, download the following files.
1. Tecno Spark K7 stock Rom
2. Tecno spark k7 firmware:
- Download the above stock Rom (firmware) to your computer, then extract.
- Install the USB drivers (ignore if already installed).
- Launch/open SP flash tools then click on Download.
- A new window would come up, select the scatter loading
- Select the scatter file from the Stock Rom (Firmware) you have downloaded.
- Select format then click on start.
- Now connect your device to your PC then boot to recovery mode, by pressing the volume down key+ power key
- Wait for the formatting process to complete
- Now select download and click on start
- Connect device, then wait for the flashing process to complete.
Congratulations you have successfully installed the stock Rom (firmware) to your device, your device is now free from any software bugs, or corrupt functions, and now has an upgraded version of your device or a downgrade of it. Remember to hit us a reply through the comment box about this post/article in case you face a problem.